24.4.11

More than a fairytale!


This morning I got up and it felt weird. Not an upset tummy day but a different flutter inside. I checked my phone and there was a message waiting to be opened. Hoping to see, “Your balance is getting low, please recharge your account soon” from the network company, I half opened my eyes and read it. It said, “Yo!” That made me smile. Smile like an idiot. An idiot in love. Deeply in love.

 It was amazing how he is always the first thing that pops up in my mind as soon as I get up. Be it randomly, or texts from him, or days when I wake up with a content smile because I saw him in my dreams. This might sound like a Hindi movie, but yeah, I often dream of us running around. Not the Hindi melodramatic type where the girl holds a pigeon and the guy holds her from her back and together they let the bird fly. But, I see us roaming around on his bike, punching, hitting irritating each other!  

Yes, I am in love. I’m happy. Very happy. “Touchwood!”

I don’t have to be called a princess to feel special. When he calls me “Mula” that feels good. It feels special. It’s amusing how I can stay calm when he: bites/ punches/ irritates/ squeezes/ spits/ pinches/ slaps/ and many more annoying things to me. I have always been a very violent person threatening to kill everybody.

I am I love. It feels so good to say it. I AM IN LOVE! :)

I was always in love but its been a few days that I have been happy. I know I am mentioning it TOO much. But every time I mention it, I feel sooooo happy and nice and loved and what not! :P

So my sexy man!
Thank you for making me feel this way.

I want this to go on forever!
Us.
 Forever.
<3




P.S. You don’t need to be in a fairy tale to wait for your prince to sweep you off your feet.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, hope you are this happy forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! cute one!!!
    eh sagaree moro! keep my sister happy! natra jumbo lai mumbo banaidinchu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! :)
    Kumu! <3
    Rasik, sureee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ko ho tyo tala ko chess wala kta?? Atti babbal pic! Dimag tuh lakai ho! Ani KUMU. Bullet wala ho ma!. Mero boli ra bike dubai Banduk ko GOLI! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mero boli ra bike dubai Banduk ko GOLI! :D re!!!! hahaahahaahhaha!!!

    ReplyDelete