17.4.11

Am I living it right?


Once in a while everyone wants to feel like a princess. Wait, princess is too much. Maybe just special. Showered with attention and all the love you need leaving you happy and smiling all day long. Again, smiling all day long would make you look like an idiot. But again just happy! It’s not that people aren’t happy when they don’t have anyone around them! I am one of those people who can actually survive by myself (I can actually! Even though I grew up with a sister, I have been the kind who stays locked up in her room for ages). However, even between all of the things going around you, new job, old job, weight loss issues, no matter how much you deny it, you want to be loved, hugged and be told that you are the best!

I started writing this article trying to prove that I need some loving at times. I still do but, just because I need loving and no one is available to love me doesn’t mean that I ruin my days sulking!
Hug yourself if you’re feeling low!

<3
Chao!
Im bored!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment