20.4.11

And Snaap! ;(

I got up this morning and when I opened my eyes, I was lying on my back facing the ceiling. Following the same usual routine of stretching my arms and twisting and turning making weird sounds, I snapped my neck.

That hurt really bad! I froze for say 2- 3 minutes. Unable to do anything but keep staring at the ceiling, where I saw spider webs on the hanging stars that I had made some time back. I thought to myself, “Damn I am a dirty mess!” After staring at my ceiling for a little longer I got up to get ready for work. Yes, I am a good employee!

However, god damn that hurt! I finally got up and acted like a giraffe. Stiff and weird and strange and ugh! I made my way to work somehow and there was no way I could twist my head and turn around. To make me look less stupid, I took my glasses out and put it on.  Once I was at work, things got worse, there were people sitting on all directions and interacting with them was the worst thing that could happen to a handicapped like me!  And why do people need to interact with me today? There are so many days when I am so desperate to talk but no one is around.

 And so I am here, sitting straight in my cubicle fussing at everything.  And till now, it has not been a good day at all. If anything good happens- good meaning, my neck gets alright, I will jump and dance and and and, sigh! I wonder how long will this last!

Till then you people who can do anything with their necks, have fun eh?

The sad stiff necked human.


I am not a giraffe anymore! 
I cant do this as well!

:(


No comments:

Post a Comment