28.5.11

Picture Perfect!

Here I am, updating my blog almost after a month!

Where was I?
Well, i was travelling to the Plains of Nepal for my new job!
YES, i am on TV! :)
That sounds fun! and it was! Very much!

I am too bored to write more about it now, but will do more of it later!
For now, just enjoy the pictures i took! :)


Prayer Flags!


Transportation


Behind the bars- 1


Laughter!


Behind the Bars- 2

The only school in a Muslim Village, Chitwan

Sunset in Chitwan

Children :)

Wanted to get both the water and the sunset! 

The King!

The followers!

Into the fields!

Reflection



You eat me, I eat your waste.


A welcome Note!


A Hipster.

Differences

This was taken in a small pond.
1. Reflection of the tree
2. Reflection of the sun
3. My reflection
4. Peepal leaf inside the pond!

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment