6.4.11

Poems!

Fiat

Isn’t it just great?
After all that I ate
You refuse to pick from my plate
Afraid that you’d makeweight
 On the day I was late
Which you just hate
And it all started from being classmates!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love you baby!

Loving you from the core of my heart,
Making you my sweetheart
Giving you just more than a fart
Never wanting to be apart

Day and night i think of you
Without you i feel like an igloo
With you i want to start life anew
You have me stuck to you like glue!

<3
Valentines 2011


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. ?????????o_O????WHAAATTT???
    ->sudeshana ho hai yo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its you babe! :)
    Ani ke soaltee?
    <3

    ReplyDelete