3.4.11

And I am a girl!

My lover always told me, “Why do you have to wear dresses?”

My answer to that would be because I am a girl! Well, it’s not that I want to flaunt myself! No, its just because that’s the way girls are!

I am not trying to find an easy way out here but, there are guys too, who try more than hard just to look perfect. Well, I don’t try that hard, it’s not even about trying! Being a girl in her late teens, I love wearing dresses, shorts, colorful tees and everything that a girl would love to!

Today, one of my colleagues was looking into the glossy papers of Vogue and admiring a page. Another colleague came up and with a smirk, he asked her, “You are a girl, why are you looking at another girl?” She laughed out loud and replied, I am looking at the dress she is wearing you idiot!” Well, this is just an event that led me to writing this post!

There is a myth that girls dress up for guys and vice versa. I love clothes and make-up so, I dress for me--of course, and I do also enjoy it tremendously.  Seeing a beautiful dress on a mannequin breaks my heart thinking it would have looked great on a pretty girl! I know this is too dramatic, but its just the way it is! :)



I have to run back to work now! :) 
 Happy day folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment