24.3.12

Blogging about ordinary lives.




A lazy Saturday.  


Well, super-lazy to be precise.
After washing the second pile of dirty clothes that I was too tired to wash yesterday, I made myself a bowl of Oat Porridge. Tastes like nothing but what not to get into perfect shape?  Following a late YouTube night over a super bad mood, my eyes opened up at 5 A.M. They never EVER open this quick on weekdays, why on weekends? Sigh. I turned around to my right and saw my Roommate sleeping peacefully and I cursed her. Then remember that I am being kicked out of my PG (Paying Guest House) because I have apparently made my roommate, Annu too distant from her mother. Well that is what she accused me of. What? How could someone who is practically a stranger steal a daughter from her mother? And honestly, I don’t even notice Annu being around in the room. I am either squinting my eyes to read the tiny letters in the big fat novels or playing my guitar or most of all sitting in front of my laptop with earphones dug deep in my ears. So, I will be homeless in say, woah I just checked the calendar and in less than a week!

So, I made up a teary face and confronted my landlady this morning and told her I have nowhere to go. And she tells me to give her daughter back. I wish Annu was a packet of Kurkure so that I could pass her around. Annu who is always either texting or talking on the phone with her boyfriend has not stopped crying since last night. And I thought, maybe she likes me. Or else why would she cry for me?
 

So I didn’t care. I had to move out in a week. Yeah. So what? I will figure out. I always have. I am an independent girl in her 20s- well exactly 20- who believes she can handle situations like this! I wish I were saying this out loud right now. But even if I did say it, if I could do that, would just be icing on top of the cake. I might seem strong, well no doubt but I am also very shallow within. No one knows this but me. 
 
   
Just when I am raving about everything, let me just get back to why I wrote this blog post. I watched 3 movies back to back. A Good Year, Lost in Translation and Julie&Julia. They were all splendid movies but the last one I finished was about how a writer who loved cooking blogged about cooking and she made it to being a writer to a Bestselling book.

So just in between so many things happening in my life, here I am Blogging. Sitting in a position that I do all the time, I am writing. And you are reading it. Sitting in your own favorite position and now you are probably smiling. If you’re not, Please do!
I write for myself first. No doubt but knowing that there is someone else reading to whatever I write, makes me want to type all day long! And it felt good sharing my lame-ass story with you! I hope you have a Great day!:)Loads of love!


2 comments:

  1. Nivida, you are a strong girl.

    And I definitely read your article in my favourite position. And I smiled. =)

    Take care, and just stay the way you are, coz you are one special person.

    ReplyDelete