21.1.12

Traveling Soldier~




So, where was I the whole time when I was lost?

I was in Nepal!
Hometown! Damn I can never get enough of these visits!

However, this time I didn’t want to go but my mum was persistent on me coming over and so, just to make her happy, I left Delhi for a whole good month!
Not that I don’t love home or I don’t love my family or anything, once you start travelling way too often, you come to realize something.

 You are a part of two different worlds, full of different people. And you give them a surprise visit. They love you just as much as they did when you left, but they have moved on with their lives just as you have. They have a different life now. And you fit the puzzle board perfectly but it’s the piece which was lost for too long and doesn’t know what is happening around! You adjust finally and then BAM! It’s time for you to go back!

And the same thing happens here. So, maybe this is the usual story of a traveler!



So, this is for all the travelers who go through this, I know your story!



This note has nothing to do with this song, but listen to it: Dixie Chicks-Traveling Soldier

No comments:

Post a Comment