17.1.12

Meow~

Updating my blog after a whole month today.

It had been so long that I forgot my password and had to ask for a new one! Jeez! That got me wondering, why do I keep a blog anyway? Not to please anyone else or to make someone else happy. I love writing. It is something that I do- all the time. The notes of my phone are full of mixed emotions. When I need to express myself, my feelings/ things I need to say straight go to the notes section of my old-est model of iPhone which again should not be underestimated because it has the most convenient way of storing notes compared to the phones I have used till date.

So, going back to where I was telling you why I write- It is like an addiction now. Why do people sing? Why do they bite their nails? The examples might just sound so lame right now but, yeah words are like blood running down my veins. At times  I get so finicky that I get up from my sleep and look for my phone with one open eye and write down what I have on mind right then.

So now, instead of ranting about why I like writing, why don’t I write good stuff to keep you smiling and entertained?

=]
The write marathon begins! (The formal writing and posting I mean :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment