26.1.12

Damn you F****ng Swear-er!







 “You swear to a woman and it shows what kind of family you come from. #losers”
I just read this on someone’s Facebook Status.
Does this really happen for real? I swear on everybody. Not all the time but when they piss me off. My parents raised me just right. Don’t you swear too? I think you do! Almost everyone I know swear! And as for the guys, they are from good families too! They were probably pissed at someone (Be it a boy or a girl) just as much as we get pissed at times! Gone are the days when Girls used to be weak, its time they should be standing side by side with men! Not just when it comes to swearing but in everything!

=]

But again, this thing is what my heart says! Doesn't promote swearing though!

SAY NO TO SWEARING GUYS!
BAD HABIT! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment