27.3.11

Hmm?

Here I am in Basantapur, in my favorite cafĂ©. Sitting on a low bamboo stool, waiting for my small cup of cappuccino  and I came here to decide about my life. It sounds/ looks/ feels stupid! 


Why do I keep on forgetting why I came here? I wanted some internet service but – Nepal is a country with plenty of water resources but no one has learnt to utilize it yet- so back to where I was, I didn’t get my internet connection because of load shedding and here I am writing this as my next blog post!

Well, I am listening to hallelujah at the moment. That is such a beautiful song! And I have such a bad life! Sheesh! Why do I keep on saying that? I am just 19 for god’s sake! And I can see some guys checking me out. Not so ugly- I am working, that might seem like a good thing to other people. It is, I earn for myself- well not technically but I do get the money I need to get me things!


Why go i keep on thinking about stupid things?

My cappuccino is here! Now I am thinking again, what is life all about? 

I got internet access! YES! :)

Now that cheered my mood! 
anywho!

I rant about how i want to be alone and push off everybody from my life because i am waiting- wishing- wanting for some alien thing!

Again ranting here!
i dont know what i am writing here but i assume this is just a phase!
a phase that i want to pass so desperately.
please pass away.


so i will just go roam around this fun filled place! :)
chao!



No comments:

Post a Comment