19.3.11

because its a HOLI-day!

its been a while that i took an initiative to update my blog! :)
tied up with lots of work!

hmm! Saturday today! Holi!
why i am here updating my blog? because i love my readers! (pfft!)
i had planned on going out but, my groupies went out of town so im here sulking! :S
other of my friends called me over but im waiting! still waiting for i dont know what! :P
anywho!

i love holi!
i love the colors!
water!
laughter
anger ( once a friend plays a prank on you)
fun
bhaang!

but, as we compare past holi-s with today, seems like it has changed! there were times when my sister and i played on the rooftop, hit everyone on the road with lolas!
now, if we hit anyone with lolas, they will prolly send us to the jail!
well there is a different story behind the one who enjoys aiming lolas at others and the ones who get hit!

however,
so yeah!
happy holi folks!
its 11: 31. yes, there was a rumor that an earthquake would hit kathmandu! it didnt! :)
so enjoy people!

love,
nivida!

2 comments:

  1. anywho???hahaha!!!!HHCD!!!!!the groupies did invite you, you know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anywho baby!

    :P
    i wantedd to go but gropies ko friend ko mommy didnt let her!
    :(

    ReplyDelete