31.3.11

Falling~

A friend wrote it!
He was too shy to let people read how awesome he writes! 
:)



And here I am, drenched in  the classic 'failed romance' feeling. When I look at it, I know that it is. But its not the first time its happened. Not to me, not to anyone else. So if I tell someone how it really feels, all they get is this mundane image in their heads with a guy falling in love with a pretty girl in a very strange way. And it never looks so hard to get over when you're the one who just has to listen. But when its your footstep off of the doorstep, there are not many places you can walk off to. They can never feel the vibration on your chest from your heart breaking a million times inside. They can never see the struggle you make to keep it inside when the tears collect in your eyes. When the tears do fall on their own, all they do is ask you - because its a human instinct and nice to -  is, " What's wrong?" and when you answer, " Everything.", they do not realize how genuine that very 'everything' is. So I'm keeping shut. I can't make anyone understand and so I won't. Why? Because they can't. To be honest, I'm not sad because of the knowledge of the possibility of me never standing behind her, holding her and looking out the bedroom window watching the sun rise. I'm sad because when I wake up one day with someone next to be, it won't be her. After I'm done pushing that one last gulp of drink that will make the world go around me, I remember. That very 'someone' is going to be the best thing that will ever happen to me. So much so, that I won't need her; I won't remember her. So I'm not here waiting for the failed romance to magically transform into my story of the girl I loved. I'm waiting for the memory of her to disappear. After you step off of the doorstep, there aren't many places to go to. But you can always keep walking. You never run out of roads to walk on.

All words reserved: Sajjan Raj Vaidya!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment