1.4.13

Tale about me and Sandwich.


I make amazing Sandwich.
The one that melts in your mouth making your tongue smack with constant mmhs & aahhs. The one that give you ultimate food-orgasm until you nibble the edge of it.

I was reading an article about relationships where a paragraph about men and their ego and how it relates with "Go make my sandwich". Then something in my brain went PING! I dont have anyone to make a sandwich for. Someone who is so talented in making sandwiches is not being asked to make one. Haha! Not that I am dying without a lover and I am taking my last breath as I am typing this article. But having been in a relationship for too long never did give me the freedom I have now. Obviously I do miss the cuddling and the cheesy love texts that woke me up every morning but right now, is the time when I assume is the time I am exploring myself. Getting to know myself better. Having someone would maybe help more but its not a loss either. After all, I came alone in this world and I cant leave it holding hands, hugging the love of my life with me. So, for now- I will make delicious sandwich with cheese, mayo, mustard sauce, lettuce, egg, garlic, onions,  bacon, salami and everything possible and make my tummy happy.

Thankyou for reading.
Now go make him a sandwich or ask her to make a sandwich!

:D

2 comments:

  1. afeiii afeiiii....hahahahaha!!!!!

    try chipotle please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noo! I make the best sandwiches! :P

    ReplyDelete