17.4.13

Need more time.

I was forced to wake up this morning by the bossy alarm on my mobile phone.
You don't really remember the "To Do" list as soon as you are up. And as I laze around staring at the fan spinning round and round on my ceiling, I remembered about my test. Then I remembered about Alisha's birthday. Then about 20 artists I was supposed to talk to from work. Then I remembered about the write up I had to submit in my other work place.

Sigh. Right now, I am living my life to the fullest. Fun, work, Education (NOT!) Friends and amazing food. Although, I wish I had more time. More time to meet friends, more time to complete my assignments on time, more time to prepare for my test, more time to skype with my friends back home.

I need time. I feel like housefly with a lifespan of 15 days.

I need sleep now. Chow!


No comments:

Post a Comment