1.3.13

Hairfall.

I loved falling for you, how the butterflies in my tummy went berserk. I loved all the love songs ever written. The content feeling on seeing your face spread over my laptop screen during the video calls. How my heart skipped a beat when Facebook showed a tiny red notification about your letters.Well, that was all so awesome. BUT another fall I have come across sucks.

It takes ages to turn into a Rapunzel- well over exaggeration- but to get your hair long.  And once it does, you notice that  your hair is everywhere around the house. Making trails of your existence  I stayed home today after a very long time, tidied up my room and sat down to study in the clean surrounding. Then, I spot a strand on my blanket. Then another one- then there is another one. I literally hunted all of them down and by the time I was done, It made me so sad. It looked like a big fur ball. It was BIGGG. Sigh. But thank god its not as bad as the telly commercials.

Well, I will stop fussing about my hair fall and get back to studying. If I do get bald, will you still read what I write? Haha!

Chow.




1 comment: