17.12.11

Love?


I don’t really know what Love is but I think I have been in love a couple of times!



I grew up reading “Mills and Boons”. For those who don’t know what it is, Mills and Boons is the publisher which has books basically for teenage girls who always fascinate about their prince charming. This could easily relate to any teenage girl because I don’t mind confessing, I always wanted to fall in love with a handsome hunk who could just sweep me off my feet, who would watch me sleep, cook me food, someone I could spend the whole life with and have plenty of kids with-yes, I am very fond of kids- in a small house with a fireplace and a chimney, not to forget the barbeque on the porch and a small garden with pretty flowers. Yes, I needed to grow up! But if it is a girl reading this, she will know what exactly what I am talking about because at some point of time, she has had the same feeling as well!

My first heartbreak was over a stupid infatuation I had with a neighbor boy when I was a 7th grader.  It happened over Hi5! As I think of it now, it makes me laugh because I was so obsessed with him! Scribbling his name everywhere, thinking of him, and telling him that I loved him a billion times! Well this all didn’t last long because he found a cougar and broke my heart into a million pieces! It was then that I decided never to date again!
The thought didn’t last long and I had a number of LOVE affairs after that! This thing, Love and relationships, they don’t really make sense do they? My parents were married when my Mommy was a 9th grader and my Dad was 10 years elder to her. They didn’t know each other at all and they were pronounced Husband and Wife and made promises to spend the whole life together. Not to forget the “Saat Phera” Seven rounds of the holy fire during the ceremony this meant that they would not only be together for this life but seven lifes!  But they still managed to get survive and be happy! Amidst the gazillion small fights they have every day, they love each other! And no matter how big the fight was in the morning, they still have so much to talk about at the end of the day. I don’t know if they do actually forget about the fights in the morning or they just pretend to forget it! Same case is with my grandparents who have been married for 58 years. My granddad who is the cutest person on earth teases my grandma by telling her that now that almost all of his teeth are gone, she will probably run away with someone else.
Being a pure Sagittarian, I believe that my lover will be either an Aries man or a Leo man or just like me, a Sagittarian; the three fire signs! And by co-incidence, all of my lovers till date are either one of them! I don’t pick or choose but it just happens. Plus, I am not the kind of a girl who would like to be flattered and loved with a lot of attention. It might sound like an animal, but I like to Hunt! And when I find the perfect one who understands me well, who would show interest in reading the things I wrote- That is a MUST! Not just for me, but to anyone who writes I guess-, accept the fact that I am so very irritating at times that they might just want to throw me out of the window! Ha-ha!

Well, I don’t know what got me write this article! It dates back to December 1st week and I just found it today, half written this lazy Saturday afternoon! So, just ending it up here! They were probably random thoughts sprouting up like mushrooms!

Happy Weekend Folks! =]

1 comment: