19.12.11

Facebook Timeline.

What is this Facebook Timeline?

It is just a way to make your life busier.
Not with productive work but with Facebook!

I got the Timeline 5 Days back.
Since then I am addicted to  it!
It is fun and for a Stalker like me, its cherry on top of the cake as I get to see all that people did Since they were Born (which  is so funny and lame!) But the fun part is, I get to see everything they did since they were on facebook!

It does get annoying to actually read your own status from 2008 and see how much you have grown as an individual!

While some people are loving it, I just read a friend's status that said, "Oh dear god please never turn my profile into the Timeline thing that my friends are loving at the moment."

From places you've been to and the pages you've liked, it gives a clear image to anyone who is visiting your profile!
The map I had was very sad! I checked into 4 places till date! That too 2 in Nepal and 2 in India. That was so sad!

With so many changes that facebook goes through once in a while, it gets difficult for people to adapt but its fun too! Change is always good for the breaking of the monotony!

But this Timeline can be troublesome when it comes to using it on the phone. The 3G internet connection I have also takes more than a minute to load! So maybe there should be a Facebook version for the same!

For the ones using it already, it should be fun!

Enjoy timeline! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment