6.11.13

Dreams

I landed in a new place- full of hopes and dreams of conquering the world. Expecting to get hold of that big dream I had been chasing since a small girl. Dreams- they are weird things. They almost look like you have it all and in a mere second you are back to reality- the whitewashed work station- staring into the computer screen hearing yourself type down words.

I still dream of making it really big someday. My personality gives people a different perception about my skills. Being loud and full of pent up energy does  not possibly mean that I would be bad at what I do. Sporting a big heart necklace with a turtle neck tee-shirt today, I decided to update my blog because a dear friend linked my own website- which seems so empty now.

Life these days follow the same pattern- Alarm, shower, oats, train, university, work, phone calls, train, home, dinner. Add on to plenty of Facebook in between. I cannot imagine a day without that social networking site.

Getting back to dreams, I recently got a comment about my writing skills. I do not write to impress anybody. I write for myself- because I am not a very good talker when the topic is my life. I have not yet decided what I want to do with my life- yet. Maybe I am young- still to decide anything. Soon, hopefully. But whatever I plan to do- I shall do it with all of my heart and energy and I will enjoy what I do.

Thats it. Chow!

1 comment:

  1. Keep writing kiddo , will certainly sharpen your clarity of thoughts into words..:) Tc

    ReplyDelete