11.5.12

Its sad that people are so selfish to want parts our beautiful Nepal for themselves.

And the worst part is, there is nothing we can do.
The protesters- more than half of them don't even know why they are out on the streets. The ones who are dumb enough to take the lead don't know the consequences - I bet.

I am a Bramhin, My best friends are Chettri/Newar my teacher was a Gurung, my neighbor, Muslim. And we learn from each other, everyday. Celebrate the same main Festivals, eat the same food; basically live the same lifestyle with no difference. 

The continuous 2 day strike that might extend into 3 days strike tomorrow is of now use. Why not sit and talk instead of paralyzing the whole Country? 

But again, like always- would that help?



Nepal has never had a dispute with any other Nation. So why start a war now among-st the citizens?

No comments:

Post a Comment