2.7.11

Angry Birds= Angry you.




I woke up this morning to the sounds of the annoying crow going “caw- caw- caw” and I swear to god I wanted to throw my alarm clock at him making his head pop!


Hello world, I am an Angry Birds addict. You want to know what that is? Well, it’s a puzzle video game where there are wingless birds and green pigs. The green pigs are apparently the villains who have stolen the birds’ eggs and they are not only angry but VERY angry and ready to wage battle. With the help of a slingshot the birds are tossed against the pigs’ home aiming at the Green Pigs and try to tear it down.  There are different types of birds, each with different specialties which the player has to use carefully and get the timing, physics and flight patterns right.

I started playing it when my friend had an iPhone and guilty as I am telling you this, I called for a date everyday and ended up playing Angry Birds while he happily chomped down the Momos we ordered.  I even tried to trade his mobile with my lame 0th Century Nokia set but all in vain. So, I started getting addicted to the game, I just couldn’t stop playing! He was an addict too until he cleared all the levels so he understood. Thank god! And the worst part was, since I didn’t have the access to the game all the time, every time I met someone with an iPhone or an iTouch, I literally snatched it from their hands and started playing the game.

I might sound like an idiot but seriously, when we can’t cross the level, the mean Green Pigs made an annoying sound which is like, “Khroowwww Ah ha”. I don’t know what that means in the game but it makes me so mad that keep myself preoccupied until the level is finished and I win the battle. But again, every stage is so addictive that you can’t actually get off the hook. My mother hates the sound of the game and asks me to have it on mute. But I absolutely love it and I think it gets me “In the moment” while killing the pigs.

Maybe people who invented “Angry Birds” heard prayers of those people who don’t have an apple product and started the game on the search engine, Google Chrome as an application. As soon as I heard that, I ran home and installed it in my laptop. I have been playing day and night since then. The frustrating yet tempting game has had a grip in my life. Even my Daddy asked me to install the game in his laptop so you can just imagine how awesome it can be! So far, out of the 135 levels, I crossed 96 and I am hoping to get over the whole thing in the few following days!

Wish me luck folks!



Until then, why don’t you try playing Angry Birds?



No comments:

Post a Comment