27.1.11

Inside a writer’s mind



I am a writer. Well, not a professional one but I love writing. It came up to me as a hobby. A lame hobby; inclusive of write-ups of the sky, river, mommy, daddy, poop and what not. I had a habit of writing journals and yeah, that helped a LOT! I read books a lot of them. I loved romantic novels and it was fun replacing the girl in the novel with you while the handsome man swipes her off his feet.
SIGH! That never happens in real does it?

Well, so inside a writer’s mind; a confession. I see story in everything. From small tea cups to fingernails to clouds. If you are a non writer, you might be thinking I am crazy but trust me that do happen for real. And when you meet young people, like really small kids, they ask you if you write about princesses and wars. You do have to lie sometimes and make up stories! 

I don't know what made me start this write up but, I am running late for work and, yeah! gotta head to work, that is writing! 

Happy day folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment