29.11.10

My love for clouds!


I love walking! Walk, walk and walk! With white colored ear-phones shoved deep inside my ears and my favorite songs playing loud in my ears, I walk happily looking at people. Be it a sunny day or a rainy day, my sunglasses and my bright blue raincoat are my best friends!
Some months back, in my new work place, I met this arrogant, moody little girl who is horrible at making sounds (animal sounds/ bird sounds).  However, she is an awesome writer and she loves walking just like me! After spending some months together, she left my workspace but one habit she instilled in me was looking up at the sky while walking. I never noticed the sky. I was rather interested in people and their weird activities.
So with time I turned out to be a very keen observer of the clouds. Lying down on soft grass that grows in my backyard and making pout horses and whales and astronauts out of clouds. Someone told me that looking up at the clouds when you are sad helps you forget about the sadness because it keeps you occupied and helps you forget things faster. That was in fact true.
I am running out of words for now and I am sleepy! So just some cloud pictures that I took from my mere phone! 


Garden of dreams!



Pokhara


Dhulikhel



My friend's house! :)


Sarangkot

1 comment:

  1. love the pictures of your clouds there, Miss Nivida. Somehow come to think of it now, you can be a really good photographer as well, what are your views on photography?

    ReplyDelete